HENDERSONVILLE, Tennessee – U.S. hotel occupancy improved from the previous week, while average daily rate (ADR) decreased slightly, according to STR‘s latest data through 30 April.
24-30 April 2022 (percentage change from comparable week in 2019*):
- Occupancy: 66.6% (-3.4%)
- Average daily rate (ADR): US$146.67 (+10.2%)
- Revenue per available room (RevPAR): US$97.72 (+6.4%)
Among the Top 25 Markets, Phoenix saw the highest occupancy increase over 2019 (+5.5% to 75.9%).
Minneapolis experienced the largest occupancy decrease from 2019 (-23.8% to 55.1%).
The steepest RevPAR deficits were in Boston (-30.0% to US$128.27) and Minneapolis (-28.5% to US$64.23).
*Due to the pandemic impact, STR is measuring recovery against comparable time periods from 2019.
Additional Performance Data
STR’s world-leading hotel performance sample comprises 73,000 properties and 9.6 million rooms around the globe. Members of the media should refer to the contacts listed below for additional data requests.
STR provides premium data benchmarking, analytics and marketplace insights for the global hospitality industry. Founded in 1985, STR maintains a presence in 15 countries with a corporate North American headquarters in Hendersonville, Tennessee, an international headquarters in London, and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Singapore. STR was acquired in October 2019 by CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP), the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. For more information, please visit str.com and costargroup.com.
+1 615 824 8664 ext. 3500
- Worm’s saliva found to break down plastic in major pollution breakthrough | Climate News
- Stok Vaksin Covid di Stasiun Pasar Senen dan Gambir Menipis
- Presiden Yakini Ekonomi Kreatif Bakal Jadi Tulang Punggung RI ke Depan
- FAA increases mandatory rest period between flights for flight attendants
- Aer Lingus to restart daily service to Connecticut