NEW BURN, NC — Helicopter Association International (HAI), the professional trade association for the civil helicopter industry, elects Miller Stallings of TITAN Aviation Fuels to serve on its Board of Directors. HAI is dedicated to the promotion of helicopters as a safe, effective method of commerce and to the advancement of the international helicopter community. Their members represent more than 3,000 aviation businesses and individuals. Directors of the HAI board are elected by designated member representatives of HAI’s helicopter operator members.
Stallings is an instrument rated fixed-wing and rotor-wing pilot. His helicopter experience includes time in Robinsons, Bells, and McDonnell Douglas helicopters.
Stallings said, “Being a member of TITAN’s professional flying staff has given me the opportunity to deliver top notch, highly personalized customer service and given me a greater understanding of my customers and their needs.”
Stallings looks forward to contributing to HAI during his upcoming three-year term on the HAI’s Board of Directors beginning July 1, 2022.
Name: Rhonda Bernthal
, Director of Marketing
Company: TITAN Aviation Fuels
Email: [email protected]
©2022 GlobalAir.com, Rhonda Bernthal. All rights reserved.
- Juventus Rasakan Kekalahan Pertama Musim Ini di Kandang Sassuolo
- Gerbang CPNS Dibuka: Ini Pendaftaran Hingga Penerimaan Seleksi CPNS dan PPPK 2023
- Cak Imin Singgung Demokrasi RI Belum Transparan, Ungkit Pemilu 1999
- Madrid appoints Korean stars as tourism ambassadors
- Gunung Fuji, Simbol Jepang yang Diserbu Wisatawan