Cessna Citation M2 Gen2 light jet.
Textron Aviation has acquired precision components supplier Mistequay Group, which will be integrated into Textron Aviation’s Global Operations function.
Mistequay is a supplier for aerospace and defense manufacturers and specializes in ball screw assemblies, gear systems, and actuator components. The company will now operate as AeroMotion by Textron Aviation, providing engineering support for the Cessna Citation product line.
Cessna said at NBAA-BACE 2021 it would be doubling down on the future of the Citation M2, and it now seems to be delivering on that promise with the Mistequay acquisition. The Cessna Citation M2 Gen2 light jet entered into service and began customer deliveries last month.
The Mistequay workforce will remain at its Saginaw and Monroe, Washington facilities.
“I’m thrilled to have the employees from Mistequay join the Textron Aviation team,” said Brad White, senior vice president, Operations, Textron Aviation. “By working collaboratively, we will create growth opportunities and offer value that benefits our workforce and the customers we support each day.”
Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Rekor Tak Terkalahkan Arsenal Terhenti Di Goodison Park
- Erick Thohir Ajak Pemprov Kalimantan Barat Punya Industrial Estate
- Netflix says new password sharing rules were posted by accident | Science & Tech News
- Sidang Kanjuruhan, JPU Panggil Penyidik Polda Jatim Jadi Saksi
- When the government is the customer (some things to keep in mind) • TechCrunch