Stripe is playing checkers with Plaid – TechCrunch
May 6, 2022 Ayeriff Digital, Techcrunch, Technology
Hello and welcome back to Equity, a podcast about the business of startups, where we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
The crew was back at full-speed, and maybe even full excitement meets exhaustion, this week. Alex Wilhelm, Natasha Mascarenhas and Mary Ann Azevedo were on the mic with moral and edit support from the wonderful Grace. If we had to give this episode it’s own autobiography we’d call it: “Drama, tech twitter and therapeutic moments in between.”
We got into a whole ton of news including:
Equity drops every Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the casts.
- Raih Cuan Lewat Mometisasi Konten, Begini Caranya
- Tolak Perpu Cipta Kerja yang Disahkan jadi UU, Ini 9 Catatan Partai Buruh
- Rich polluting countries like UK must ‘fast forward’ net zero target by a decade, demands UN chief | Climate News
- Kepala BPN Jaktim Sudarman Klarifikasi ke KPK soal Harta Rp14,7 M
- TikTok CEO takes to the app to announce company’s more than 150M active users in the U.S.
Activities Amazon app Apple apps build Capital Categories CEO Cities Cloud companies company Country Crypto Data deal Elon fintech founders fund funding Google India launch launches layoffs market Meta million Musk Platform raises Series startup startups Tech TechCrunch Tesla TikTok Twitter users VCs venture year