Hello and welcome back to Equity, a podcast about the business of startups, where we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
The crew was back at full-speed, and maybe even full excitement meets exhaustion, this week. Alex Wilhelm, Natasha Mascarenhas and Mary Ann Azevedo were on the mic with moral and edit support from the wonderful Grace. If we had to give this episode it’s own autobiography we’d call it: “Drama, tech twitter and therapeutic moments in between.”
We got into a whole ton of news including:
Equity drops every Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the casts.
- What it’s like to visit Saudi Arabia right now
- Checkmate captures all of your shopping deals so you don’t have to • TechCrunch
- Syeikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi Meninggal Dunia, Doa Mengalir
- Croatia’s pretty Dalmatian Coast draws the crowds. Here’s how to avoid them
- Program Integrasi Sawit-Sapi di Kalimantan Selatan Jadi Percontohan Nasional