Hello and welcome back to Equity, a podcast about the business of startups, where we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
The crew was back at full-speed, and maybe even full excitement meets exhaustion, this week. Alex Wilhelm, Natasha Mascarenhas and Mary Ann Azevedo were on the mic with moral and edit support from the wonderful Grace. If we had to give this episode it’s own autobiography we’d call it: “Drama, tech twitter and therapeutic moments in between.”
We got into a whole ton of news including:
Equity drops every Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the casts.
- Siswi SMAN 3 Jatuh dari Lantai Tiga, Polisi Periksa Pengajar dan Kepala Sekolah
- KemenKopUKM Kembangkan Model Bisnis Agregasi bagi Sektor Wastra dan Kriya
- Ibunda Tanya Cak Imin soal Peta Pilpres 2024: Khofifah Ada di Mana?
- Jet2holidays reports increase in booking value through agents
- Key PMS Features Independents Must Consider Budgeting for in 2024