Adelaide was voted Australia’s most liveable city, so it’s fitting that the developers of the city’s newest lifestyle hotel wanted to create the best ‘vibe’ they could within their neighbourhood precinct. The 18 storey, 123-room Vibe Hotel Adelaide is the final piece of the Flinders Street precinct puzzle, which developer, Guava Lime, have spent the past 10 years creating, and will open in early 2023.
TFE Hotels Director of Development, John Sutcliffe, said the Flinders Street precinct is expected to act as a springboard for visitors wanting to experience the best of Adelaide’s CBD.
Designed by multi award-winning Loucas Zahos Architects, one standout design feature is an Australian first, with guests able to cool down in a stylish pool (or sky bridge as the architects call it) that connects Vibe Hotel Adelaide to the neighbouring ONE Apartments.
The hotel’s beautiful bathrooms are also showstoppers.
Vibe Hotel in Adelaide
South Australia, Australia
- Siswi SMAN 3 Jatuh dari Lantai Tiga, Polisi Periksa Pengajar dan Kepala Sekolah
- KemenKopUKM Kembangkan Model Bisnis Agregasi bagi Sektor Wastra dan Kriya
- Ibunda Tanya Cak Imin soal Peta Pilpres 2024: Khofifah Ada di Mana?
- Jet2holidays reports increase in booking value through agents
- Key PMS Features Independents Must Consider Budgeting for in 2024