The transformation of Australia’s historic Pentridge Prison site into a mixed-use lifestyle precinct has breathed new life into the suburb of Coburg, with TFE Hotels expected to open their much-anticipated Adina Apartment Hotel Pentridge Melbourne in the back half of this year.
TFE Hotels’ Group Chief Operating Officer, Chris Sedgwick, said Developer, Shayher Group, had taken a considered approach with their transformation of the historic prison site into a modern lifestyle precinct, complete with residential apartments, shopping, dining, outdoor cinema, events space and 125 key MICE and Event hotel.
The adaptive reuse of B Division’s panopticon exercise yard into the hotel’s reception, modern glass hotel tower and porte cochere has been carefully considered, and the addition of a heritage interpretation area gives a nod to the history of the space.
In addition, 19 heritage suites have been added to the former Division B section, which will offer guests the chance to stay in historic converted prison cells – each room is made up of either 4 or 5 cells – with all the modern conveniences.
Adina Apartment Hotel Pentridge Melbourne
- Doctor of Computer Science Binus Raih Pengakuan Internasional dari ASIIN Jerman
- Belum Bahas Khoififah, PKB Siapkan Kader Sendiri Jadi Cagub Jatim
- Advantage Financial Services acquires insurance broker Cork Bays & Fisher
- Travel + Leisure Co. Acquisition of Accor Vacation Club Successfully Closes
- Apple fined £1.5bn for not notifying users of cheaper music streaming options | Business News