Below is an episode-by-episode guide through McCoy’s travels. Take a look at what he discovered:
Carlton McCoy and chef Christophe Pelé at Le Clarence in Paris.
While in Paris, McCoy expands his search for authentic Parisian experiences to the lesser-known banlieues, or suburbs, that surround the city center. Beyond the Champs Élysées and the Eiffel Tower, the rich diversity of dining options and cultural offerings highlights the complexities of the Parisian identity.
Interested in learning more about the authentic Parisian lifestyle? Check out these six spots:
And to get more updates in your inbox, sign up for our Keep Watching newsletter. Every Monday, you’ll receive insider information on CNN’s original series and films, including exclusive events and notes from the hosts and filmmakers.
- Kafilah Jabar Optimistis Raih Juara di Ajang MQK Tingkat Nasional 2023
- Fintech Gagal Bayar, OJK Contohkan TaniFund Sudah Angkat tangan, Tak Mampu Lakukan Action Plan
- Kebakaran Lalap 1 Rumah di Pulogadung Jaktim
- Travel agent recalls dream wedding reception on Fred Olsen ship
- Airline China Baru Diizinkan ke AS Lagi, Hindari Wilayah Udara Rusia.