Below is an episode-by-episode guide through McCoy’s travels. Take a look at what he discovered:
Carlton McCoy and chef Christophe Pelé at Le Clarence in Paris.
While in Paris, McCoy expands his search for authentic Parisian experiences to the lesser-known banlieues, or suburbs, that surround the city center. Beyond the Champs Élysées and the Eiffel Tower, the rich diversity of dining options and cultural offerings highlights the complexities of the Parisian identity.
Interested in learning more about the authentic Parisian lifestyle? Check out these six spots:
And to get more updates in your inbox, sign up for our Keep Watching newsletter. Every Monday, you’ll receive insider information on CNN’s original series and films, including exclusive events and notes from the hosts and filmmakers.
- Mengapa Kita Harus Temukan Kanker Paru ada Stadium Dini?
- Dorong Produktivitas SDM demi Peningkatan Daya Saing Nasional
- 10 Rumah di Tigaraksa Tangerang Longsor, 40 Warga Dievakuasi
- The inside scoop on Jet2.com and Jet2holidays’ contracting team
- Menggabungkan Roma dan Pantai Amalfi Dalam perjalanan Terbaik Italia