Mobility marketplaces and brake repair on TechCrunch Live – TechCrunch
Walker Drewett founded NuBrakes in May 2019. According to Mike Ghaffary, GP at Canvas Ventures, Drewett is building a high-growth business powered by a marketplace model, which is why Ghaffary led the company’s Series A. The product is simple: On-demand vehicle brake repair services. Join this episode to hear how Drewett raised capital and built NuBrakes on the learnings from his previous startup, NuWash (it’s on-demand car washes, of course).
This event opens on May 25 at 11:30 am PT / 2:30 pm ET with networking and pitch practice submissions. The interview begins at 12 pm PT followed by the TCL Pitch Practice at 12:30 pm PT. Register here for free.
TechCrunch Live records weekly on Wednesday at 11:30 am PT / 2:30 pm ET. Join us! Click here to register for free and gain access to NuBrake’s pitch deck, enter the pitch practice session and access the livestream, where you can ask the speakers questions.
- Kafilah Jabar Optimistis Raih Juara di Ajang MQK Tingkat Nasional 2023
- Fintech Gagal Bayar, OJK Contohkan TaniFund Sudah Angkat tangan, Tak Mampu Lakukan Action Plan
- Kebakaran Lalap 1 Rumah di Pulogadung Jaktim
- Travel agent recalls dream wedding reception on Fred Olsen ship
- Airline China Baru Diizinkan ke AS Lagi, Hindari Wilayah Udara Rusia.