Walker Drewett founded NuBrakes in May 2019. According to Mike Ghaffary, GP at Canvas Ventures, Drewett is building a high-growth business powered by a marketplace model, which is why Ghaffary led the company’s Series A. The product is simple: On-demand vehicle brake repair services. Join this episode to hear how Drewett raised capital and built NuBrakes on the learnings from his previous startup, NuWash (it’s on-demand car washes, of course).
This event opens on May 25 at 11:30 am PT / 2:30 pm ET with networking and pitch practice submissions. The interview begins at 12 pm PT followed by the TCL Pitch Practice at 12:30 pm PT. Register here for free.
TechCrunch Live records weekly on Wednesday at 11:30 am PT / 2:30 pm ET. Join us! Click here to register for free and gain access to NuBrake’s pitch deck, enter the pitch practice session and access the livestream, where you can ask the speakers questions.
- Mengapa Kita Harus Temukan Kanker Paru ada Stadium Dini?
- Dorong Produktivitas SDM demi Peningkatan Daya Saing Nasional
- 10 Rumah di Tigaraksa Tangerang Longsor, 40 Warga Dievakuasi
- The inside scoop on Jet2.com and Jet2holidays’ contracting team
- Menggabungkan Roma dan Pantai Amalfi Dalam perjalanan Terbaik Italia