In today’s episode, Ian King looks at the markets reacting to rising interest rates and soaring inflation.
He’s also joined by Sky’s City editor Mark Kleinman, who has all the latest on Morrisons proposing a last-ditch rescue deal for McColl’s Retail Group.
Plus, more on Zeelo, the UK-based smart bus platform bought last week for $100m.
:: Listen and subscribe to The Ian King Business Podcast here.
- Doctor of Computer Science Binus Raih Pengakuan Internasional dari ASIIN Jerman
- Belum Bahas Khoififah, PKB Siapkan Kader Sendiri Jadi Cagub Jatim
- Advantage Financial Services acquires insurance broker Cork Bays & Fisher
- Travel + Leisure Co. Acquisition of Accor Vacation Club Successfully Closes
- Apple fined £1.5bn for not notifying users of cheaper music streaming options | Business News