In today’s episode, Ian King looks at the markets reacting to rising interest rates and soaring inflation.
He’s also joined by Sky’s City editor Mark Kleinman, who has all the latest on Morrisons proposing a last-ditch rescue deal for McColl’s Retail Group.
Plus, more on Zeelo, the UK-based smart bus platform bought last week for $100m.
:: Listen and subscribe to The Ian King Business Podcast here.
- The hidden areas of planes where the crew rests
- Pemkot Bandung Anggarkan Rp 900 Juta untuk Vaksinasi Hewan Ternak
- Degreed’s co-founder is back at the company he left…with the startup he built – TechCrunch
- Baru Diproduksi, SUV Listrik Toyota Ini Ditarik
- Terpopuler Bisnis: Masyarakat Dusun Dirikan Perusahaan Tambang, Uji Coba Bayar Tol Tanpa Henti