Ian King Business Podcast: Stock markets in turmoil, a rescue deal for McColl’s and the rise of the smart bus | Business News
May 6, 2022 Ayeriff Artikel, Business, Digital, Ekonomi, My Journey, News, Skynews, Technology
In today’s episode, Ian King looks at the markets reacting to rising interest rates and soaring inflation.
He’s also joined by Sky’s City editor Mark Kleinman, who has all the latest on Morrisons proposing a last-ditch rescue deal for McColl’s Retail Group.
Plus, more on Zeelo, the UK-based smart bus platform bought last week for $100m.
:: Listen and subscribe to The Ian King Business Podcast here.
- PKS Kecewa Keputusan FIFA Batalkan Indonesia Jadi Tuan Rumah Piala Dunia U-20
- BNI Gelar Lelang Aset Agunan 2023
- God Of War Ragnarok sweeps BAFTA Games Awards as indie sleeper hit Vampire Survivors takes top prize | Ents & Arts News
- Danjen Kopassus Mayjen Iwan Setiawan Dimutasi Jadi Pangdam Tanjungpura
- Helbiz stock tumbles on reverse split, rebrand to Micromobility.com
Activities Amazon app Apple apps build Capital Categories CEO Cities Cloud companies company Country Crypto Data deal Elon fintech founders fund funding Google India launch launches layoffs market Meta million Musk Platform raises Series startup startups Tech TechCrunch Tesla TikTok Twitter users VCs venture year