Ian King Business Podcast: Interest rates, international travel and rising price of milk | Business News
May 6, 2022 Ayeriff Artikel, Business, Digital, Ekonomi, My Journey, News, Skynews, Technology
On today’s episode, Ian King discusses the Bank of England’s interest rate decision and what that means for families across the UK.
He’s also joined by the chief executive of Trivago, Axel Hefer, who speaks about the optimism around international travel.
And the price of milk is on the rise as a result of higher supply chain costs and the conflict in Ukraine.
:: Listen and subscribe to The Ian King Business Podcast here.
- Kafilah Jabar Optimistis Raih Juara di Ajang MQK Tingkat Nasional 2023
- Fintech Gagal Bayar, OJK Contohkan TaniFund Sudah Angkat tangan, Tak Mampu Lakukan Action Plan
- Kebakaran Lalap 1 Rumah di Pulogadung Jaktim
- Travel agent recalls dream wedding reception on Fred Olsen ship
- Airline China Baru Diizinkan ke AS Lagi, Hindari Wilayah Udara Rusia.
Activities Amazon app Apple apps build Capital Categories CEO Cities Cloud companies company Country Crypto Data deal Elon fintech founders fund funding Google India launch launches layoffs market Meta million Musk Platform raises Series startup startups Tech TechCrunch Tesla TikTok Twitter users VCs venture year