On today’s episode, Ian King discusses the Bank of England’s interest rate decision and what that means for families across the UK.
He’s also joined by the chief executive of Trivago, Axel Hefer, who speaks about the optimism around international travel.
And the price of milk is on the rise as a result of higher supply chain costs and the conflict in Ukraine.
:: Listen and subscribe to The Ian King Business Podcast here.
- Rekor Tak Terkalahkan Arsenal Terhenti Di Goodison Park
- Erick Thohir Ajak Pemprov Kalimantan Barat Punya Industrial Estate
- Netflix says new password sharing rules were posted by accident | Science & Tech News
- Sidang Kanjuruhan, JPU Panggil Penyidik Polda Jatim Jadi Saksi
- When the government is the customer (some things to keep in mind) • TechCrunch