Embraer has named Netherlands-based Fokker Services to provide maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, covering a series of engine line replaceable units, including the E170, E175, E190 and E195 jets. The multi-year agreement includes more than 60-part numbers of engine line replaceable units.
“At Embraer, we are always looking for ways to improve the Pool Program, in order to benefit our customers, and Fokker Services, with its expertise and excellence in supporting fleets worldwide, have presented the most comprehensive and appealing proposition to support the E-Jets fleet,” said Johann Bordais, President & CEO, Embraer Services & Support.
RELATED: Embraer to begin 100% SAF flight demonstration program
The companies originally signed a Memorandum of Understanding in October 2021, agreeing to “pursue opportunities to explore a broad range of activities in the Defense, Commercial and Services & Support markets.” Additional projects are being discussed between Fokker and Embraer.
The engine line replaceable units will be repaired in-house at Fokker Services’ repair facilities.
- Doctor of Computer Science Binus Raih Pengakuan Internasional dari ASIIN Jerman
- Belum Bahas Khoififah, PKB Siapkan Kader Sendiri Jadi Cagub Jatim
- Advantage Financial Services acquires insurance broker Cork Bays & Fisher
- Travel + Leisure Co. Acquisition of Accor Vacation Club Successfully Closes
- Apple fined £1.5bn for not notifying users of cheaper music streaming options | Business News