Embraer names E-Jets MRO provider
Embraer has named Netherlands-based Fokker Services to provide maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, covering a series of engine line replaceable units, including the E170, E175, E190 and E195 jets. The multi-year agreement includes more than 60-part numbers of engine line replaceable units.
“At Embraer, we are always looking for ways to improve the Pool Program, in order to benefit our customers, and Fokker Services, with its expertise and excellence in supporting fleets worldwide, have presented the most comprehensive and appealing proposition to support the E-Jets fleet,” said Johann Bordais, President & CEO, Embraer Services & Support.
RELATED: Embraer to begin 100% SAF flight demonstration program
The companies originally signed a Memorandum of Understanding in October 2021, agreeing to “pursue opportunities to explore a broad range of activities in the Defense, Commercial and Services & Support markets.” Additional projects are being discussed between Fokker and Embraer.
The engine line replaceable units will be repaired in-house at Fokker Services’ repair facilities.
- Raih Cuan Lewat Mometisasi Konten, Begini Caranya
- Tolak Perpu Cipta Kerja yang Disahkan jadi UU, Ini 9 Catatan Partai Buruh
- Rich polluting countries like UK must ‘fast forward’ net zero target by a decade, demands UN chief | Climate News
- Kepala BPN Jaktim Sudarman Klarifikasi ke KPK soal Harta Rp14,7 M
- TikTok CEO takes to the app to announce company’s more than 150M active users in the U.S.