Duncan Aviation’s Provo, Utah, MRO facility has been authorized by Aviation Partners, Inc., to install its blended winglets.
“Duncan Aviation and Aviation Partners have been industry partners for years,” says Chad Doehring, Duncan Aviation’s PVU Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer. “Having our Provo facility API-authorized gives our western US customers a more convenient option for winglet installations.”
Duncan Aviation partnered with Aviation Partners in 2008 to install the blended winglets on a Falcon 2000EX for STC certification flight test. That following year, API authorized Duncan Aviation’s Battle Creek, Michigan, and Lincoln, Nebraska, facilities as the first installers of Falcon blended winglets.
“Our relationship with Duncan Aviation goes back to the mid-1990s when we completed several Gulfstream II winglet installations. Dozens of Hawker 800 series winglet retrofits followed,” said Gary Dunn, API President. “With more than 100 Falcon winglets now complete, Duncan Aviation is our longest-standing and our most prolific installation partner.”
- Google will unplug its IoT Core service in August 2023 – TechCrunch
- Mulai Oktober SUV Premium Asal Cina Ini Mengaspal di Tanah Air, Berapa Harganya?
- Hino Gelar Talkshow Peduli Keselamatan Berkendara
- Unik, Warga di Lampung Gelar Upacara Kemerdekaan RI Berkostum Petani
- Ekspansi, Depo Bangunan Siap Buka 2 Gerai Baru di Jakarta dan Medan