CAE is expanding its Toronto Training Center with the addition of Boeing 787 and Boeing 737 MAX full-flight simulators.
The training center is increasing its simulator offerings as Canadian airlines are optimistic that air travel will normalize in 2022, and as airlines around the world are preparing for business and international travel to return to pre-COVID levels in the following years.
“We are excited to expand our training footprint in Toronto with the immediate addition of new Boeing 787 and 737 MAX simulators to be deployed in the second half of 2022,” said Nick Leontidis, CAE’s Group President, Civil Aviation. “These latest additions complement our offerings and support the efforts of our Canadian-based airlines as they ramp up service and look for future growth.”
At the facility, pilots for the airlines will train on CAE 7000XR series full flight simulators, designed to optimize life-cycle costs and address new and future training requirements.
- Di Istana Bogor, Bupati Biak ajukan percepatan pembangunan ke Presiden
- Profil Ova Emilia, Dokter Spesialis Jadi Rektor Baru UGM 2022-2027
- Pear, now nearly 10 years old and with numerous hits, looks to close its biggest fund by far – TechCrunch
- Cacar Monyet ‘Serang’ Amerika, Ini Saran Ahli Kesehatan untuk Indonesia
- Neraca Pembayaran Defisit USD 1,8 Miliar di kuartal I-2022