Harbour hues are the colour of choice according to Adina Apartment Hotel Fremantle Perth’s interior designers who have taken inspiration from the nearby historical portside waterfront.
Fremantle is the second biggest wool producer in the world, so it’s fitting that some of the hotel’s tactile interior design heroes the local wool. Guests at the brand-new 142-room hotel – the first in Fremantle and the third Adina Apartment Hotel in Greater Perth – can expect water views over the Freemantle dock and within a stone’s throw of the bustling CBD.
John Sutcliffe said the hotel, which is comprised of studios, one bedders and a series of interconnecting rooms that form two-bedroom apartments, offers views over the Freemantle Docks.
Builders are due to break ground later this month and the hotel is slated to open in Q3 of 2024.
Adina Apartment Hotel Fremantle Perth
- What it’s like to visit Saudi Arabia right now
- Checkmate captures all of your shopping deals so you don’t have to • TechCrunch
- Syeikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi Meninggal Dunia, Doa Mengalir
- Croatia’s pretty Dalmatian Coast draws the crowds. Here’s how to avoid them
- Program Integrasi Sawit-Sapi di Kalimantan Selatan Jadi Percontohan Nasional